Thiruvananthapuram: The results for Kerala Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary Examinations were announced on Wednesday by A Shajahan, Secretary of General Education Department. The technical and arts higher secondary examination results have also been announced by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) in a press conference held at the Public Relations Department Chambers of the Kerala Government.
• The pass percentage this year is 84.33 per cent as opposed to 83.75 per cent last year
• As many as 3,11,375 qualified for higher studies
• 79 schools have cent percent result.
• 14,244 students received full A+
• 183 students secured 100 per cent with 1200 marks
• 86.04 per cent qualified in Science department
• 79.82 per cent qualified in Humanities department
• 84.65 per cent qualified in Commerce department
• 69.72 per cent qualified in Technical department
• 93.59 per cent qualified in Fine Arts department
• The pass percentages are 83.04 per cent in government schools, 86.36 per cent in aided schools and 77.34 per cent in unaided schools, respectively.
• Kozhikode is the district with the highest pass percentage and Pathanamthitta is the district with the lowest pass percentage.
• The pass percentage is 80.07 per cent for VHSE.
• 23 schools have cent percentage results in VHSE, amongst which 18 are government schools and 5 are aided schools
• 63 students have received A+ in all subjects
• Wayanad has the highest pass percentage and Pathanamthitta has the lowest pass percentage
• Last date for application in SAY examination: May 15
• SAY improvement examination will be conducted from June 15 to 17
• The practical examinations will be conducted on May 30 and 31
• The applications for rechecking, photocopy of answersheets and revaluation has to be submitted within May 15
The results can be accessed from the following websites: www.dhsekerala.gov.in, www.keralaresults.nic.in, www.prd.kerala.gov.in, www.kerala.gov.in, www.results.kite.kerala.gov.in, www.vhse.kerala.gov.in, www.results.kerala.gov.in
Results through mobile apps
PRD Live, Saphalam 2019 and iExaMS will also provide the examination results. PRD Live is available on both App Store and Google Play store whereas the rest will be available only on Google Play.