Thiruvananthapuram: The results of the much-awaited Kerala SSLC examination, 2019 has been declared by A Shajahan, Secretary of General Education Department.
• The pass percentage this year is 98.11 per cent, as opposed to 97.84 per cent last year.
• 4,26,513 students have qualified for higher studies.
• 37,344 students secured A+ in all subjects as opposed to 34, 313 students last year. Malappuram has maximum number of students with A+ in all subjects.
• Revenue District with the highest pass percentage- Pathanamthitta, 99.33 per cent
• Educational District with the highest pass percentage- Kuttanad, 99.9 per cent
• Revenue and Educational District with the lowest pass percentage- Wayanad, 93.22 percentage
• 599 government schools have secured cent percentage as opposed to 517 last year. Meanwhile, 713 aided schools and 391 unaided school have secured cent percentage respectively.
• Out of the 495 students who appeared for the examination from the Gulf region 489 qualified.
• Moderation has not been provided for any student this time. No results have been withheld either.
• The application for revalution, rechecking and photocopy of answer sheets maybe made from May 7 to May 10. The Save a Year (SAY) exam will be held from May 20 to 25. A student can apply for a maximum of three subjects. The SAY results will be announced in the first week of June.
• The preview of this year's SSLC certificate will be available via respective portals from May 7 to May 9. Their digital certificates will be made available after the announcement of the SAY exam results next month. The digital certificate for the 2018 SSLC examination will be made available from May 15 onwards.
The board exams were held from March 13 to 28 in which over 4.35 lakh students appeared across 2,923 centres in the state and nine centres each in Lakshadweep and Gulf countries. A total of 2,12,615 girls appeared for the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) exams.
The government had set up 54 centralised camps for the valuation of the answer sheets which began on April 5 and ended on May 2.
The examination board which met on Monday morning approved the results. The meeting was chaired by the director of the public instruction. The results of THSLC, THSLC (hearing impaired), SSLC (hearing impaired), AHSLC has also been declared.
The results of the examination conducted in March/April will be available on www.results.kite.kerala.gov.in immediately after the announcement at 2pm on Monday. The results will be also available on www.results.itschool.gov.in, http://keralapareekshabhavan.in, https://sslcexam.kerala.gov.in, http://results.kerala.nic.in, http://thslcexam.kerala.gov.in, and www.prd.kerala.gov.in.
The Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE), formerly IT@School under the General Education Department, has made all the arrangements to publish the results online. Students will also be able to access the results via mobile application Saphalam 2018, which is available for download on the Google Play Store.
The results will be available on the mobile app 'PRD Live' which is run by the Public Relations Department too. The app could be downloaded from Google Play Store.