In love with the flawless look but don't want to spend a bomb on expensive cosmetics. Well, if that sounds likes you, say hello to these all-in-one makeup kits, where you can always go the multi-purpose way with limited items to get a makeover.
Here, Onmanorama Women shares some ideas to transform your makeup kit into an all-in-one beauty tool:
1. You can create a smokey look with a smudged gel-based kohl on your eyes. Another benefit is that it can also be used as mascara to magnify the lashes to look long and thick. Define your eyes by using gel-based kohl on the waterline as well as to line the lashes.
2. Lipsticks: Your everyday brown lipsticks can double up as your bronzers and can help you do up your face in a jiffy.
3. A lip-gloss can be used to highlight your cheekbone. For this, take a pink and peach-colored lipstick on your fingers and tap it on your cheekbones. If you don't have a matching eye-shadow with the dress you want to wear, you need not worry – choose a lipstick by matching your outfits and skin tone, and then apply on your eyes as eye-shadow.
4. A lipstick can also be a great substitute of vermilion (sindoor) and bindi as well.
5. Eyeliner can be a good substitute for mascara. For this, you need to apply eyeliner on eyelashes from down to up direction as you use mascara. But you need to keep it in mind to curl your lashes with an eyelash curler before using eyeliner as mascara.