In the morning chaos at home, most working women don’t have the luxury of time to do a full-blown makeup session or even a basic styling, to look presentable, at the least.
But should you really have to take a step back from looking your best just because you’re running around from meeting to meeting, or commuting to work every day? That’s why we’re here to make it easier.
Here are five beauty hacks every career woman should know.
• If there’s no time to shampoo your hair and you need to head to a party after work, use a dry shampoo. Just spray it on the roots and brush your hair. And voila, all the oil and grime in the hair will be gone. Similarly, when there is no time to use a dryer after a hair wash, towel dry your mane and tie it up with a cotton T-shirt. The T-shirt will absorb the water quickly and will lock the natural moisture in the hair so that you can maintain your natural curl. Follow it up with a serum, if necessary.
• No time to go to a salon for pedicure and manicure? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Apply petroleum jelly on your hands and feet before sleeping at night. Dab it generously on the skin, wear thick socks and leave it overnight to wake up with soft and supple skin.
• If you couldn’t sleep well the previous night and your face is looking puffy, line the inner rim of your eyes with a white color pencil before applying kohl. This will instantly pop up eyes.
•Always keep some banana bands or funky and cool accessories for hair in your bag. The easiest hairstyle for a working woman is to make a front puff. Another option is to make a high ponytail. For that, make a puff by taking a center partition of hair.
• Don’t have a certain kind of lipstick shade? No worries; apply a good moisturizer or a good jelly on the lips and then use an eyeshadow of the shade you want.
• Don't forget to condition your face frequently. Lock the moisture with rose water spray.
• For fuller lashes, pick a swab of cotton, put it in baby powder and slide it across the lashes after applying the mascara. Reapply the mascara and kill the Tweety-bird eyelash look.