To squat is to crouch or sit with one's knees bent and one's heels close to or touching one's buttocks. It is good for your health and easy to do
Here is how it is done
How do squat exercises benefit you?
1. Improves circulation: Squat exercises help in pumping blood throughout the body, thereby, improving one's health.
2. Improves digestion: Squat exercises improves the flow of fluids in your body and eases your bowel movement.
3. Builds muscles throughout the body: Squats predominantly help in strengthening the muscles of the upper and lower body, especially the leg muscles.
4. Improves your posture and balance: Squats not only help to improve your posture but will also ensure a better balance. It strengthens the back muscles and can help avoid back aches caused by sitting on a chair for too long.
5. Burns fat, in turn, ensures weight loss: Squat exercises help burn calories too. Thus, it helps in ensuring a certain degree of weight loss.
6. Strengthens the knee and improves flexibility: The bending and stretching of the knee not only strengthens the muscles of the knee but also improves the blood flow around the joints. Thus, making them more supple and strong.