1. Breakfast kick-starts the metabolism after a gap of eight hours or more.
Read: How to make Potato Omelette
2. It helps to improve your mental performance
3. A good breakfast – rich in protein and complex carbohydrates - will keep you satiated until lunchtime.
Read: Learn to make Bread Upma
4. Researchers say that those who eat their breakfast weigh less than those who do not.
5. It keeps you alert and active throughout the day
6. Recent studies have shown that having breakfast can keep cholesterol levels under control.