The provisional answer key of MHT Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019, an annual entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra government, has been released.
The candidates who had appeared for the exam can check and download the answer keys from the official website. The authorities have also released candidate's responses and the question paper along with the answer key.
Candidates can check the answer key by clicking on the following link: https://mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in/
Steps to download the provional answer key:
1. Visit the official website or click on the above given link.
2. Enter your Login id and password and click on sign in to account.
3. On the screen the provisional answer key along will the question paper and responses will be displayed.
4. Match the answers and calculate the scores
5. Download the answer key and take a printout if needed, for future reference.
The objections to the provisional answer key can be submitted to the State Common Entrance Test Cell till midnight on May 19. The candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 plus necessary service charges per objection raised.