Though everyone knows about the great nutritional benefits of eating bananas, not many are aware about the amazing uses of the banana skin. Here are some things you can try at your home:
• Steel and silver ware could be cleaned by rubbing them with banana skin. You could also use banana skin to rub off the dust that gets accumulated on the leaves of the indoor plants.
• Wipe the dust on the shoes before rubbing it well with the banana skin. Polishing shoes using banana peel would make it shiny and clean.
• Drop the banana skin in the water tank and take it out after some time. This is an excellent method to clean the water tank as the banana peel would absorb the dirt.
• You could also clean the wooden items with banana skin. First rub it with the banana peel and then wipe it well using a piece of wet cloth. Draw a circle using banana skin on CDs and then wipe them well using a cloth. This is an amazing way to clean the scars or dirt from the CDs.
• Banana skin could be used to remove ink stains as well. Rub the peel over the stain and wash with clean water.