A family is guaranteed to get together at dinner time no matter how busy the members are. Dining space has come to become the pivotal point of modern houses. You could arrange the dining room as per Vastu requirements to fill the family with positive energy.
Dining room should be a place where the family members can enjoy their meals and be in good company. Sticking to these suggestions could make the dining room a better place.
1. Always set up the dining room by the kitchen.
2. Let the dining room and the kitchen have the same level of flooring.
3. It is better to have the dining room on the north or east side of the house.
4. Dining room can be in the shape of a square or a rectangle.
5. No bathrooms should open to the dining room. Try to keep bathrooms away from the dining room, to avoid negative energy in the dining room.
6. The dining room should not be aligned with the main door. This will cause you financial losses. Make sure that the dining room is not visible from the main door. Curtains could come handy.
7. Use light colours in the dining room.
8. Dining tables are better when they are in the shape of a square or a rectangle.
9. You can face the east, west or north when you eat. Do not face the south while eating.
10. Do not let the dining table touch the wall. This will hamper the flow of energy.
Read more: Latest in Astro