1. American firm FullContact acquires Profoundis Labs, a Kochi-based Startup Village incubate.
2. It is for the first time that a company from the US has taken over an IT product firm from Kerala
3. Profoundis was founded by Arjun R. Pillai of Thiruvalla, Jofin Joseph of Kottayam, Anoop Thomas Mathew of Thodupuzha and Nithin Sam Oommen of Kayamkulam, who studied together at the College of Engineering, Chengannur.
4. It was ‘Vibe,’ a product that helps sales and recruiting professionals to do their prospect research and launched in February 2014, that changed their destiny.
5. FullContact is also backed by Brad Feld, who has invested in social video games services provider Zynga and Fitbit, which makes fitness wearables.