It seems actor Prithviraj Sukumaran, after signing back-to-back movies, doesn't have dates to allot for shooting.
Roshni Dinaker, the director of upcoming Malayalam movie My Story, has come out with serious allegations against the actor after her project came to a standstill allegedly due to his non-cooperation.
Roshni had shot the first schedule of her movie My Story from November 1 to December 11, 2016, in Portugal.
She said that she had been waiting for the past 10 months for Prithviraj's dates, but the actor has barely responded to her. "I have been under financial and mental duress because of the issue throughout this period,” she told a daily.
She added, “After the first schedule in Portugal, Prithviraj went to Scotland for Adam Joan and returned on June 5, and he even refused to meet us until we paid him Rs 1 crore. Though he had assured to join us after receiving the money, he went to the US for Ranam / Detroit Crossing (to be directed by debutant Nirmal Sahadev). Now, I heard that Prithviraj is set to join Anjali Menon’s film, which will start rolling in Ootty, by mid-October. I only want 37 days to complete the film. When I am doing a film, I have to at least get to talk to the actor.”
Prithviraj is yet to respond over the matter.