Although we don’t talk much about the sartorial power of those humble dupattas that come along with salwar kameez sets, most of us would agree that they are an integral part of a woman's wardrobe.
But if you think the only two ways to wear this piece is by draping around your neck and covering yourself, we’re here to show you an arsenal of dupatta looks to try.
* Wrapping it around the head: One of the more artsy ways of wearing a dupatta is to wrap it over and around your head. However, this style looks at its best if you are also wearing a prominent jewellery over your head.
* Use it as an accessory: Instead of winding the dupatta conventionally over the hand, you can tie it around your hand and use it as an added accessory to bring a modern touch to your traditional/conventional outfits.
* Out at the front: Instead of putting the dupatta in the form of a choker neck, you can put it across the shoulders from both the sides and keep it in front. A casual, yet, sophisticated look that never fails to impress.
* It is a traditional product yes, but who says traditional is not meant for parties? Style the dupatta around your neck for a chic and classy look that can go well with your casual outfits too.
* Keeping it traditional: If you do not want to complicate things and prefer keeping it all simple, then opt for the traditional way. This style has never faded away, nor will it ever!