So, are you all set to build a house? There are some finer details that you have to be aware of before you meet your builder.
1) Go in for a good floor plan. Decide on the materials you would be using for the floor. It is ideal not to use polished tiles for the bathrooms.
2) Light em up: Go in for warm tone LED lights for your home. Ensure that there is enough light and breeze that brings in positive energy in the house. You could also use spot lighting to enhance the look of wall art and curios in the house.
3) Storage options: Ensure that you make provisions for ample storage space. Things strewn around spoils the ambiance.
4) Themes are good: Get creative. Stick to themes while doing up your rooms. Go for different color schemes, wallpapers and paintings for each of the rooms
5) Have a budget in mind: The prices of the raw materials have been fluctuating of late. The same has been the case with labor. Be aware of the prices of essential raw materials before you meet with a builder. Always provide a leeway for price fluctuations. Factor in for demonetization