Adam Joan, directed by Jinu V. Abraham, has hit the screens on Friday and Prithviraj fans are romping over the thriller feast. The trailer and songs have already taken the social media by storm.
Tagged as an action thriller, the film boasts of stunts choreographed by popular stunt masters Anbu and Ariv – the duo famed for their work in hit movies like Kabali.
Also read: Adam Joan review
With a brilliant camera work, the glimpse of which has already been out, showcasing picturesque frames and an absorbing story, Adam Joan is expected to dish out a magnificent spectacle to cine-goers this festive season.
Mishti, Bhavana, Narain, Rahul Madhav and Siddique essay prominent roles in the film. Jithu Damodar has cranked the camera while Deepak Dev has composed music for the film.
Plot: Adam Joan is a Pala-based planter. He comes across Amy and eventually falls in love with her. The duo gets married and goes to Scotland to celebrate their honeymoon. An unexpected incident happens during their journey. When the police wind up a case related to the incident, Adam Joan takes it up and that forms the crux of the movie. As you wait for a detailed review, here we bring a timeline from theater:
• Good rush
• A houseful FDFS
• Movie begins
• Fans cheer as Prithvi makes his grand entry
• The movie has romance, emotions and thrills
• Prithviraj plays Adam Joan Pothen, a suave and smart planter running his family business
• Songs and cinematography are the highlights
• Bhavana plays a pivotal role
• First half verdict: character-driven movie with lots of suspense
• Second half will decide the fate of the movie
• Movie over
• A big twist awaits one at the climax, making it for an exciting finish
Meanwhile, also check what viewers got to say about the movie:
One viewer has also called the movie as one of the best dark thrillers, saying Prithviraj is at his best.